Tuesday 22 February 2011

Half Term - Enough Said!



Half Term Fun!!

This image is from FPTFY

Apologies for the lack of posts the last week. I have been busy putting things together for the numerous craft fairs that we will be attending in the next few months, not totally sure how I am going to get everything done??!? That and I haven't even started on my monthly make yet! It is also half term now so I am frantically trying to keep the little Bobbin's amused. We went to a soft play centre today (hell on earth - don't even get me started on that one!!) I knew it would be a bad idea to go during half term but we had to get out and let off some steam. 

So we have retreated home and they are now sat painting Easter money boxes that we bought at Hobby Craft on the way home. For £2.99 each they have been sat here quietly entertained for about 45 mins now (which is pretty good going for my 2 and 4 year old!) - so I think we may be back down there later in the week to buy some more!! Think the grandparents may be getting some lovely chickens and bunnies! I will post pictures of their "master pieces" later on. I hope the weather picks up, I really want to try my new camera outside! 

Well, that's it for now, hope you are having a lovely week and those of you on half term with your brood I wish you a fun-filled and as sane as possible time!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com