Thursday 18 August 2011

We are still here!

It's been a while - I know!! School holidays are keeping both myself and Sarah very busy (and not at all close to loosing the plot!?*!) 

We are all off Camping together in Sussex tomorrow, I shall take my trusty camera with me and share the snaps when I return. I am hoping that I can sneak some bunting up onto the tent this time (Mr Bobbin put his foot down last time - but I'm not going to let a minor thing like that get in my way!!) 

Crafting has had to take a bit of a back-seat the last few months for me, the girls are growing fast and I'm concious of making the most of the time they will be a home with me. My eldest is starting school in September - can't believe how quickly the time has flown! Any tips for keeping it together on the 1st day of school?!? 


Sarah on the other hand has been super organised and has been busy crafting away, making some lovely items that I hope to be able to show to you soon. 


Bella Bobbin is still ticking along, albeit in a slightly lower gear at the moment, we are even on the Folksy Featured Page today - it's all about 'Shrooms! (and subsequently I now want to purchase every featured item on the page!!):




Hope you all enjoy the weekend!


xx



1 comments:

Akonn Martin said...

It is very interesting article and quite impressive and more informative. Thanks a bunch for sharing such a great and informative post with us. Keep blogging.
search engine marketing

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com