Saturday 8 January 2011

My Little Haven - Part 1

The sun finally came out this afternoon and I was able to take a few shots of my beloved craft room. Hurrah! I am the very definition of an amateur photographer (I know nothing!) and my new camera is way, way beyond my limited capacity but I am having fun playing around with it - I hope you can humour my pictures while I get to grips with it all. Having said that I did manage to take quite a few pictures so I will split this up into two posts, maybe showing the more detailed shots in the next post. 

So this is my little haven. It's the one room in my house that I can truly call me "just mine" - though the little Bobbin's are always trying to sneak in here and poke around! It's a modest sized room, hardly a studio or anything but I am very grateful for it's existence - I am a very lucky girl to have this space. I do wonder if Mr.Bobbin knew exactly what I had in mind when I asked him a year or so back if I could make a few changes to what was then known as his very manly "computer room"!! He has taken it all in his stride though and even put up the storage units and blinds and screwed jam jars to the under-side of shelves (this was a particularly stress inducing task for him!) 

It's a work in progress and I am constantly making changes and additions. I have a few plans to implement over the new few months - which will know doubt involve Mr. Bobbin unearthing his drill and hammer once more!






















I hope you have enjoyed the little peak into my craft room - let me know what you think!
xx 

10 comments:

All things nice... said...

What a lovely cheerful run. So bright, makes me happy looking at it. I love lots of colour :) Reminds me of spring and summer :) Thanks for sharing and I have to say your photographs look really well. Looking forward to seeing more

All things nice...

Stripes and Stars said...

I think you have done brilliant with your new camera, great pictures. Your craft space looks very peaceful. Amanda...x

clare said...

Is sooooo Jealous..lol Its gorgeous hun..love all the bright colours around...your so lucky!
Maybe one day ill get my own craft room..but its the dining table at the moment..lol
Thnks for sharing hugs clare x weekend crafter

Sue Doran said...

Fabulous space to work.

Elizabeth said...

...and so tidy and organised!

Bella Bobbin said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments! The room has stayed amazingly tidy over the last few weeks - which probably means I should up my out-put!! xx

Polly said...

Wow, so tidy, I would be ashamed to show my working space after seeing yours.

Bella Bobbin said...

It's not always in this good shape Polly - believe me!! x

Handbags by Helen said...

I'm soooooooooo jealous. Beats my kitchen table!

Handbags by Helen said...

Have just blogged about your lovely workspace. Hope that's OK?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com