Saturday 2 April 2011

Bobbins Destash


Firstly, thank you for all your lovely comments about our stall, I really value your opinions and I know we are going in the right direction when my bloggy friends approve!

Now, what's new? Well, we have lots of lovely new items in our shop and I will dedicate a post to that very, very soon. We have also opened a "Destash Shop" called Bobbins Destash, so all you fabric addicts out there, pop over and take a look (I always feel less guilty but just as joyful buying a scrap pack of fabric!). We have 6 variations listed at the moment, with more to follow, along with other crafty surplus that is threatening to take over our craft rooms!


Click here to go to our shop!

We have had lots of lovely promotion in the last few weeks, and a few blog awards as well. I shall also be writing a separate post on these very, very soon! 

I hope you all have a great weekend!
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com